We Are Here to Answer Your Questions
If you have been injured or a loved one was killed in a car accident that was caused by another person's carelessness or recklessness, you may be wondering, "Who is going to pay for my medical bills?" or "What damages am I entitled to receive?" At Piering Law Firm, we are here to answer all of your questions and provide you with compassionate and skilled legal guidance. Whether your auto accident was caused by another driver's negligence, by a drunk driver, dangerous roads or a defective manufactured good, you can count on us to be there when you need us most.
Though the majority of personal injury cases are settled outside of the courtroom, from the beginning, we will build your case as if it were going to trial. This approach enables us to negotiate from a position of strength, which results in larger settlements for our clients. However, if your rights and interests are best protected at trial, you can count on us for aggressive advocacy in the courtroom.
Steps to Take After a Car Accident
After a car accident, it is important to conduct an investigation while the evidence is fresh and intact. We will immediately start collecting evidence, photographs and witness testimonials that will be used to build a strong case for you.
From our office in Sacramento, our attorneys Robert Allen Piering, John Beals, and Sukhtej Atwal represent car accident victims throughout Sacramento County. With more than 50 years of combined experience in personal injury law, we are committed to protecting your rights and helping you get the compensation you need.
To schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced attorneys, on the weekend or in your home, if needed, call (916) 476-2399 or send us an email. Because we handle car accidents on a contingent fee basis, you only pay us when we win your case.
Car Accident FAQ
- Do I Have a Car Accident Case? - How do you know if your case is worth taking to court? The answer often revolves around how extensive the damages suffered were (both to your property and yourself) and how much your insurance company is offering you. Read more on our blog!
- What Damages Can a Car Accident Victim Recover? - If you were injured due to someone else's carelessness which caused your car accident, you may be eligible to receive compensation for several types of damages; both economic, and non-economic.
- Common Places Car Accidents Happen - What are some of the most common places car accidents happen? The answer may surprise you!
- What to Do After a Car Accident - If and when your are involved in a car accident there are a lot of things happening at once. Knowing ahead of time how to react and what information to gather can help your case in the future! Our attorneys provide you with a complete list of what to do after your crash.
- I Was Seriously Injured in a Car Accident. Now What? - If your accident resulted in serious or catastrophic injuries, it can be hard to know where to turn or what steps to take next. We're prepared to guide you through the process while offering understanding and sympathetic counsel during this challenging time.
A wrongful death judgment secured for a child who lost his mother as a result of domestic violence.
Complex wrongful death motorcycle accident involving product liability claims against both helmet and motorcycle luggage manufacturers.
Motorcycle vs. automobile collision resulting in below knee amputation. Client was riding motorcycle and defendant pulled out in front of him, resulting in a severe injury to client's leg, which ultimately led to the amputation of his leg, just below the knee.
Case involving serious injuries to a motorcycle rider who was involved in an accident with a shuttle bus on the freeway in San Francisco.
A settlement in a wrongful death action as a result of a crash that took the life of a motorcyclist.
Against Bar/Security Company
34-year-old software sales associate out with friends drinking at a bar in San Francisco. After a few hours, he leaves the bar to go home and gets in an argument outside of the club with a security guard.
Recovery for the victim of a rear-end traffic collision with a big rig that resulted in a neck injury.
Verdict received after trial for the victim of a rear-end traffic collision involving a commercial trucking company.
A policy limit settlement involving a head-on collision on a notoriously dangerous stretch of highway between State Highway 99 in Sacramento and Marysville, commonly known as "blood alley".
Pedestrian Wrongful Death
The defendant's primary limits of $250,000 were tendered in response to a conditional limit demand that required disclosure of all other coverages. The defendant had an excess policy of $1,000,000.00 which was tendered along with the primary limits.
John listened to me, gave great advice, put together a plan then followed through.”