John Beals is a Senior Associate with the Piering Law Firm and focuses exclusively on matters involving personal injury, wrongful death, and product liability. He has been helping injured clients and their families secure exceptional settlements and verdicts for more than 20 years. He takes pride in personally meeting clients and maintaining a direct and always open line of communication with his clients throughout the litigation process including mediation, arbitration, and trial. Prior to joining the Piering Law Firm in 2008, John was the principal attorney at the Law Offices of John D. Beals with offices in San Francisco and Sacramento.
Areas of Practice:
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
Professional Associations & Memberships:
- American Association for Justice
- Sacramento Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- California Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Capital City Trial Lawyers Association
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Arts, Cum Laude, 1991;
- University of Arizona, College of Law, Juris Doctorate with Honors, 1996.