About Piering Law Firm
When Skilled Representation Matters Most
A car or truck accident or the death of a loved one can turn your life upside down in an instant. These tragic events can have a significant impact on the quality of your life, from your finances and emotional well-being to your job and relationships.
What clients can expect from Piering Law Firm:
- Award-winning representation
- Representation from attorneys who have recovered millions of dollars for clients
- Free consultations
- Contingency fees - you don't pay until we win
At Piering Law Firm in Sacramento, California, our lawyers are compassionate counselors for people who are suffering unimaginable loss due to accidents or the wrongful death of a loved one. We are sensitive to the emotional needs of our clients, while providing them with the highest quality of legal representation. We will be there for you when it matters most.
Meet Your Attorneys
Why Choose Piering Law Firm?
When another person's negligence results in a serious or deadly accident, you have a right to receive compensation for your losses. Unfortunately, the insurance company will do whatever it takes to deny or limit your rightful compensation. You need a strong advocate on your side who can help you level the playing field and get the full and fair damages you deserve. Piering Law Firm is here to help. Look to us for:
- Experience: Our Sacramento personal injury attorneys have more than 50 years of combined experience going up against the insurance companies. We know their tactics and will aggressively fight to get you the compensation you need.
- Strong case preparation: At Piering Law Firm, from the moment we take on your case, we will prepare it as if it were going to trial. By taking a position of strength from the beginning, we are able to get better results for you, whether your case is resolved at the negotiation table or in the courtroom.
- Accessibility: We are available 24/7 to address your questions or concerns. We give our clients our cell phone numbers and email addresses so they can contact us anytime. We strive to return your calls and emails within 24 hours.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation
Home and weekend appointments are available. We handle cases on a contingency basis, which means you do not pay us until we win. Se habla español.
To schedule a free consultation with one of our experienced attorneys, call (916) 476-2399 or contact us online.
Hear It From Our Clients
- Eric C.
- Angelique Y.
John listened to me, gave great advice, put together a plan then followed through.”
- Joey S.