Rob Piering is an experienced Sacramento car accident attorney and personal injury lawyer. His firm has decades of experience helping victims receive compensation for their injuries and losses.
At Piering Law Firm, we understand how important education is and how challenging it can sometimes be to afford college tuition. This is why we are awarding two $500 scholarships to students to make it a little easier for them and their families.
- Essays should be between 500-1,000 words in length.
- Essays should be in Microsoft Word or PDF formats only.
- Applicants must include their contact information at the top of the document (Full name, mailing address, email address, and phone number).
- Applicants must provide proof of attendance or acceptance at an accredited school.
- Applicants must provide a copy of an official transcript.
- Email all applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What do you think should be done to drastically reduce the amount of accidents caused from distracted driving?
Be creative with your answers and try and find solutions other than "restrict people from using cell phones while driving."
- Applicants must be accepted or enrolled in a 4 year college or university.
- Applicants must have at least a 2.8 GPA.
Applications must be received by July 1, 2018. The winners will be notified by August 1, 2018.
John listened to me, gave great advice, put together a plan then followed through.”